GORILLA MASH UP CASH UP RULES
No purchase necessary to enter and win.
All winners must live in the WZNF terrestrial radio listening area, defined by the ability to receive WZNF’s terrestrial signal over FM radio at the winner’s home address.
Limit 1 winner per household, for the duration of the contest.
Contest starts on 9/15/22 at 7:30am and ends on 10/14/22 at 4:30pm.
Contest will run weekdays (Monday through Friday) at 7:30am and 4:30pm.
WZNF and Coast Radio Group reserve the right to modify contest dates and times for events like weather emergencies, superseding programming, or for any other reason. On-air announcements will be made if a contest time is changed.
To play, listeners will listen to WZNF at 7:30am and 4:30pm weekdays for each contest play. When instructed to call, listeners will call 228-604-HITS (228-604-4487) to play. WZNF will play short clips of three popular songs in quick succession, identified as a “mashup.” For each contest play, caller #10 will be the contestant and will have a chance to correctly identify the three songs contained within the mashup.
Each contest play will occur as close to the contest time as possible, during a natural break in programming, e.g. between songs, following or preceding a commercial break, etc.
To win, the contestant must correctly identify all three songs contained within the mashup, in sequential order, by TITLE AND ARTIST. Correctly identifying the title without the artist or the artist without the title will not be considered a correct answer. If the contestant correctly identifies all three songs, in sequential order, by title and artist, they will be declared the winner, and will be awarded a cash prize of not less than $100.00.
For each contest play resulting in an incorrect answer, the value of the cash prize will increase by $100.00 for the next contest play. When a contest play results in a correct answer and a cash prize winner, a new mashup will be introduced, and the value of the cash prize will revert to $100.00 for the next contest play.
All winners must be 18 years of age or older. If the contestant is under the age of 18 at the time of the contest, the prize may be awarded to Caller 10’s parent/guardian, in WZNF and Coast Radio Group’s sole discretion.
An underage contestant’s parent or guardian must be present on the phone at the time of the contest to claim the prize. If any caller doesn’t meet WZNF and Coast Radio Group eligibility requirements to win, WZNF studio staff reserve the right to select a different winner or abandon the contest play altogether. The selection of “Caller 10” as the on air contestant is in the sole discretion of WZNF and Coast Radio Group for each contest play.
WZNF and Coast Radio group are not responsible for technical or connection issues that may hinder or complicate the phone call process, including but not limited to dropped calls, garbled audio, or intermittent connections. If the contestant cannot be clearly heard by WZNF studio staff at any point during the call, WZNF and Coast Radio Group reserve the right to disqualify that listener for that contest play, and choose another listener to receive the prize during that contest time. Only winners who actually receive a prize are limited from participating in future contest plays. Dropped callers may continue to participate until they win a prize.
WZNF and Coast Radio group reserve the right to disqualify anyone at any time, and all winners must meet eligibility requirements when collecting their prize.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- No purchase necessary