Gorilla Stimulus Rules
Beginning Monday November 16, the Stimulus Contest will be played twice per day at 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM, with the offered prizes being $1000 each time. All other rules of the game remain unchanged. Contest termination dated to be determined by WZNF in its sole discretion.
No Purchase Necessary
Winners must live in the WZNF Terrestrial radio listening area as defined by Nielsen
Beginning September 8 2020 and ending October 30 or later, WZNF (95.3 Gorilla) will offer one hundred dollars to winners of its Stimulus Program contest.
To enter, participants must text the keyword “Money” and their first and last name to 88474. One entry suffices for the entire contest. More entries do not increase odds of winning.
Members of the 95-3 Gorilla texting club, will need to re-enter to be a part of this contest. Being in the texting club (either prior or during the contest) does not increase odds of winning. The keyword “Money” and the entrant’s first and last name must be included on the text to 88474 for the entry to be considered an official entry.
WZNF will announce randomly selected entrants’ names every weekday (except holidays) at 7:30 and 8:30am, 12:30, 4:30, and 5:30 pm. To win, an entrant must call in to the radio station at 228-604-4487 within ten (10) minutes of the announcement of his/her name. The stopwatch will be run by the WZNF staff member executing the contest at that time; all timeliness decisions will be in the sole discretion of WZNF.
You will be required to match the last four digits of your cell with the phone that was used to enter the winning name.
Entrants whose names are announced and who do not call back within 10:00 minutes do not win. If entrant fails to call back within the allotted 10 Minutes, WZNF can, chose another entrant to announce on air if they so chose.
Winner must be 18 years of age or older. If winner is under 18, the prize will be awarded to the parent/guardian
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you make arrangements with our front office at (228) 896-5500 to hold your prize until you can safely obtain it.
WZNF reserves the right to disqualify anyone at any time
The entrant, whose name is announced on air, must be the person that calls in to win the prize. We WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYONE ELSE as the STAND IN WINNER.
Employees of Coast Radio Group and their families are not eligible to win.
Message and data rates may apply for this contest.
WZNF and/or Coast Radio Group are not responsible for any charges incurred during participation of this contest. WZNF charges nothing to enter or to text our short code of 88474.
Contest times are approximate. Participants are encouraged to start listening prior to the listed contest times to ensure they don’t miss the name that’s announced. Names will be announced as close as possible to the listed contest times, during a natural break in programming.
WZNF and Coast Radio Group are not responsible for any and all issues that may occur with the phone lines. If an issue with the phone lines occur, the contest will be voided at that time, and will resume at the next scheduled contest time. WZNF may or may not call the same name during the next contest time, as we randomly pick names each time. If an entrant is called, and an issue with the phones occurs, the contest is voided. The entrant is not disqualified, but due to the random drawing… may or may not have their name called again for the duration of the contest.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- No purchase necessary