GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- No purchase necessary