GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
$10,000 BUCK DUCK OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- Open only to residents of the WZNF terrestrial radio listening area only
- Begins Thursday, Oct.19 and runs through at least Wednesday, Nov.29.
- WZNF will designate a specific cue as the official cue to call.
- When the official cue to call is played on WZNF, the 25th caller will win $100 and be entered in the grand prize drawing.
- Grand prize is $10,000 in cash or check.
- Grand prize will be awarded by random drawing of all $100 winners.
- If winner/s is/are minors, prize will be awarded to parent or guardian.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes.
- WZNF is not responsible or liable for listeners hearing sounds similar to the official cue to call anywhere except during designated times on WZNF.
- The official cue to call will air on WZNF a minimum of twice a day on WZNF, one at 7:30am and the other at 4:30pm (All times CENTRAL)
- WZNF will, at random, play extra cues to call.