GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
GORILLA’S GRAND HEIST CONTEST RULES
- No Purchase Necessary
- Winner must live in the WZNF local, terrestrial radio listening area
- Contest begins on Monday, September 18, 2017 at 7:30 a.m.
- Listeners can participate in the contest by listening to the last known location of the Gorilla, and when asked, be caller 25 at (228) 604-4487, with the correct answer.
- If caller 25 does not answer correctly, we will take the next caller and so on, until a right answer is given.
- Winners will get to pick which ticket they would like, and then will be placed in a random drawing for the ticket of their choosing, along with other winners that have requested the same tickets.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older. If winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to a parent/guardian.
- Coast Radio group is not responsible for Lost or Stolen tickets, the cancellation of the event, or any modification of the prize. No replacement prize or refund will be given under these circumstances.
- Coast Radio Group reserves the right to disqualify anyone at any time.