SECRET SOUND RULES
The name of the contest is “95.3 Gorilla’s SECRET SOUND CONTEST,” (hereafter referred to as “Contest”), an on air contest on 95.3 Gorilla (WZNF) with a chance to win cash prizes.
Contest begins on or about 4/4/19 and will end on or about 6/19/19, or until all cash amounts have been awarded.
Contest is open to LOCAL residents who hold a valid form of ID and are 18 years or older, with the exception of full or part-time employees of Coast Radio Group, their advertising agencies, affiliates, other radio stations, and members of their families.
One winner per household, per family. “Family” shall include spouses, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, and cohabitating significant others. Every 30 days.
No purchase necessary to enter to win.
WZNF will play the contest 5 to 6 days a week during specially designated contest segments, and accept guesses ONLY during the solicit for these segments. The specified 10th caller on the contest line at 228-604-4487 who correctly identifies the exact sound will win the appropriate cash prize. The winning prize is non-transferable.
The station may add random cash amounts to the starting “jackpot” from time to time. Once the initial secret sound is identified, the station may elect to continue the contest with a new sound and a new jackpot. Each “secret sound” must be identified in its entirety, and should include the exact location where that particular sound is found.
The member of the on air staff running the contest is the final judge as to whether a guess is correct. The station reserves the right to determine the frequency and times the contest shall be played each day; and will air times the contest will be played. (Times are subject to change).
The Secret Sound may be played during non-contest times to allow listeners to refine their theories of the sound’s identity. Only one contestant per contest segment; and station is not responsible for contestants’ inability to reach the station due to technical problems with the phone.
Participation in the contest constitutes permission for the station to use participant’s name, voice or likeness on air or in print without further compensation.
Winners must supply name, address, phone number and social security number; and assume all financial obligations for local, state and federal taxes and all applicable fees.
All contest winners must sign a release form and fill out appropriate tax forms before they can claim their Prize at the WZNF studios at 10250 Lorraine Road, Gulfport, MS within TWO WEEKS of winning.
Station reserves the right to disqualify any winner if contest rules have been violated in any way. Rules for this contest are available at our studios during normal business hours.
- Contest Runs 5/10/19 and end on or after 5/17/19 at the discretion of Coast Radio Group
- Winner will be chosen at Random.
- The prize is 2 General Admission passes to Lollapalooza August 1st – August 4th 2019, along with Flight to and from the festival, and Hotel stay. Ground transportation will be the responsibility of the winner.
- If winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the parent/guardian
- Entrants must be within WZNF’s LOCAL Terrestrial Radio listening area
- The contest can be entered by visiting 95.3 Gorilla’s official Facebook page, and doing the following: Liking the page, and sharing the Official Lollapalooza post. Both must be done for an entry to be official.
- Coast Radio Group reserves the right to disqualify anyone at anytime
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.