– No Purchase Necessary
– Open only to residents of the Biloxi-Gulfport radio Metro area as defined by Nielsen.
– Begins September 12, 2019 and runs through at least October 11th 2019.
– WZNF will designate a specific sound effect as the official cue to call.
– When the official cue to call is played at 7:30am and 4:30pm, during a natural break in music on WZNF, 25th caller will win $100 and be entered in the grand prize drawing.
– Grand prize is $5,000 in cash or check.
– Grand prize will be awarded by random drawing of all $100 winners.
– Grand Prize Drawing will be held at the Dock Bar and Grill on Friday October 11th 2019, 7pm. Late attendees will receive their $100 cash but will not be allowed to participate in the draw down.
– Winner must be present on the day of the drawing to win the Grand Prize
– If winner/s is/are minors, prize will be awarded to parent or guardian.
– Winners are responsible for all taxes.
– WZNF is not responsible or liable for listeners hearing sounds similar to the official cue to call on WZNF.
– WZNF will decide in its sole discretion when to air the official cue to call.
– Contest will run weekdays (Monday through Friday) at 7:30am and 4:30pm during a natural break in music. Also the contest will run at random times throughout the week, including but not limited to, Saturdays.
– Employees of Coast Radio Group reserve the right to disqualify anyone at any time – Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate
WE CAN SURVIVE-FB RULES
No purchase necessary
Winner must be 18 years of age or older and be a resident of the WZNF terrestrial Radio listening area as defined by Nielsen.
Trip is 2 tickets to the “We Can Survive” concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on October 19th 2019. Hotel and airfare will be included as well. WZNF is not responsible for ANY ground transportation. That is the responsibility of the winner.
Listeners can enter by going to the Official WZNF Facebook page, Liking the page, and sharing the official post. BOTH must be done for an entry to count.
Winners are responsible for all taxes.
Employees of Coast Radio Group reserve the right to disqualify anyone at any time. Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- No purchase necessary
Ryan Gavin is On Now!
- Gulfport87°scattered cloudshumidity: 62%wind: 8mph SEH 94 • L 91Weather from OpenWeatherMap
GORILLA @ FACEBOOK
95.3 Gorilla shared a post.
19 hours ago
Congrats to Brooke Barnes! You were drawn as our winner for the "We Can Survive" concert trip to LA! Thank you to everyone that entered! More great concerts and trips to come! Don't forget your chance to win $5,000 Weekdays at 7:30am and 4:30pm! ...
Gorilla @ Twitter