Lollapalooza Plus- Rules
- Contest has been extended to July 22 and more prizes have been added. Entrants can win a trip one of three concerts: Lollapalooza (Grant Park, Chicago Aug 1-4), Khalid (New York, Ny Aug 1) or Shawn Mendez (Nashville Aug 2)
- The prize is 2 General Admission passes to the show, along with Flight to and from the festival, and Hotel stay. Ground transportation will be the responsibility of the winner.
- There will be one winner (plus guest) of each of the three trips. Winners will be drawn at random from among all entries
- If winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the parent/guardian
- Entrants must be within WZNF’s LOCAL Terrestrial Radio listening area
- The contest can be entered by visiting 95.3 Gorilla’s official Facebook page, and doing the following: Liking the page, and sharing the Official Lollapalooza post. Both must be done for an entry to be official.
- Coast Radio Group reserves the right to disqualify anyone at anytime
- Chosen winners will have 24 hours to respond with information on how the station can contact them for further instruction on claiming their prize. After 24 hours without any kind of response, the winner will forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- No purchase necessary
- Gulfport82°thunderstormhumidity: 88%wind: 7mph SWH 79 • L 7687°Wed90°Thu91°Fri84°SatWeather from OpenWeatherMap
GORILLA @ FACEBOOK
95.3 Gorilla shared a post.
1 week ago
1 week ago
This just in from Hancock Co EMA
The Hancock County EMA Office checked roads at 2:30 AM due to Tropical Storm Barry and the Tide at 3.58 above normal on the Bay/Waveland Tide Gauge at the beginning of checking roads. At the end of our checking roads, the tide Gauge at 4.03. There was 179 Streets that had minor and heavy water over the roads. There were 25 Streets that were impassible. We observed the following flooded streets:
Everest on Westside of HWY 603 had 8 Streets
Lagan on Eastside of HWY 603 had 13 Streets
Central Avenue on Eastside of HWY 603 had 83 Streets
Avenue B on East Side of Hwy 603 had 6 Streets
Jordan River Drive had 3 Streets
Chapman Road on Eastside of HWY 603 had 7 Streets
Whitney on Westside of Hwy 603 had 3 Streets
Avenue D on Westside of HWY 603 had 7 Streets
Kiln-Waveland Cut-off Road had 5 Streets
Union Street on Westside of Hwy 603 had 9 Streets
Harbor Drive on Westside of Hwy 603 had 17 Streets
Heron Bay/Ansley Road had 13 Streets
Jordan River Shores had 5 Streets
The EMA Office will continue to check the roads for flooding throughout the day. ...
95.3 Gorilla shared a post.
2 weeks ago
Check it....Upgrade your ticket to the 95.3 FM Gorilla Zone! Get right up front with the best seats in the house. Add this upgrade to your Sunday ticket today!
Don’t wait, get those tickets now … space is limited.
#chillingulf #chillinonthegulfcoast #musicfestival #gulfportms #biloxims #livemusic 95.3 Gorilla ...
Gorilla @ Twitter