– No Purchase Necessary
– Open only to residents of the Biloxi-Gulfport radio Metro area as defined by Nielsen.
– Begins October 17, 2019
– WZNF will designate a specific sound effect as the official cue to call.
– When the official cue to call is played at 7:30am and 4:30pm, during a natural break in music on WZNF, 25th caller will win $100 and be entered in the grand prize drawing.
– Grand prize is $10,000 in cash or check.
– Grand prize will be awarded by random drawing of all $100 winners.
– Grand Prize Drawing will be held at the Dock Bar and Grill. Late attendees will receive their $100 cash but will not be allowed to participate in the draw down.
– Winner must be present on the day of the drawing to win the Grand Prize
– If winner/s is/are minors, prize will be awarded to parent or guardian.
– Winners are responsible for all taxes.
– WZNF is not responsible or liable for listeners hearing sounds similar to the official cue to call on WZNF.
– WZNF will decide in its sole discretion when to air the official cue to call.
– Contest will run weekdays (Monday through Friday) at 7:30am and 4:30pm during a natural break in music. Also the contest will run at random times throughout the week, including but not limited to, Saturdays.
Any winner that has won a duck in the previous round of this contest (From 9/12/19 to 10/11/19) are unable to participate in the second round of contest. If a repeat winner is discovered by Coast Radio group, they will be disqualified. Repeat winners will not be able to hand off the prize to anyone else.
Grand Prize is $10,000 in the form of check or cash
Winner is responsible for all taxes
Grand Prize drawing will take place at the Dock Bar and Grill on November 16th. Check in for winners will be from Noon to 2pm, Grand prize drawing will begin promptly at 2pm.
Winners that arrive once the drawing has started, will forfeit their chance at the $10,000 Grand prize BUT will receive $100 cash.
Winners that are in line before the 2pm deadline, will be able to finish check in and will be able to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing.
Winner(s) must be present to win. No stand ins. Winner music bring a state issued ID to the grand prize drawing. If winner is unable to make the final drawing, they will still be awarded $100, but will forfeit their chance at $10,000.
Employees of Coast Radio Group are not responsible for any drops in calls, or service on phones. If the call is dropped before we are able to get a contact number for the winner, we will have to move on and award the prize to the next contestant.
– Employees of Coast Radio Group reserve the right to disqualify anyone at any time
– Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted every 30 days.
- When a money contest is held, listeners may only win once per contest and must be age 12 or above.
- Listeners must pick up prizes within two weeks of the winning date or else forfeit the prize
- Listeners who win tickets for events must pick up the tickets by 5 p.m. the day of the event. If the event is held on Saturday or Sunday, the tickets must be picked up by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event. If the event is cancelled. Coast Radio Group is not responsible. Prizes given away for that event will not be replaced with another prize.
- A picture identification card must be presented to claim any event tickets or cash winnings. The actual winner is the only person allowed to claim these prizes
- Listeners must be at least 21 years of age to win tickets associated with a casino or to win alcoholic beverages.
- Employees or family members of Coast Radio Group or any radio station in the listening area are not eligible to participate in any contest on a Coast Radio Group station.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- No purchase necessary